RE: The lost screenwaiter [Was: The lost screensaver]

Thanks Milan, that's what I did in fact ('nopasswdlogin'), because the computer can't know
when booting who wants to connect (me or my wife)!

I think also that it should be added to the new users panel (that's why I prefer to use users-admin).

PS (not the place I think to discuss that, but since it has been asked) :
GDM works great on my desktop ubuntu-11.10 64bits with nopasswdlogin
GDM crashes on my laptop ubuntu-11.10 32bits (something related to libnss as I recall) so can't try