Re: GNOME Shell 3.3.90 released
- From: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
- To: "D.H. Bahr" <dbahr uci cu>
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME Shell 3.3.90 released
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 15:34:15 +0000
On 23 February 2012 15:11, D.H. Bahr <dbahr uci cu> wrote:
> Hey there, I'm trying to run 3.3.90 and I'm getting a:
> «this.actor.destroy_all_children is not a function» error.
> This function is present in a some of the «/usr/share/gnome-shell/js/ui» files
> as well as in the «/usr/share/gnome-shell/js/gdm/LoginDialog.js» resulting in
> both Shell and GDM crashing before they can start.
> Is this a bug?
> I'm I missing some file with the definition of such function??
you need to update Clutter as well - either to master, or to the newly
released 1.9.12 snapshot.
] [Thread Prev