extentions.gnome.org rating errors

Hi,

when you try to leave a rating on extensions.gnome.org you get this error :

Please correct the error below

This extension rocks! Thanks, it was a pain to no longer have this. Great work!

  • Ensure this value is less than or equal to 4.

I see many ratings that say they couldn't put more than 4 stars....

Also, I used to be able to install extensions with my not latest version of Gnome Shell, but now it's disallowed, is that intentional? If so, do you have a PPA to allow me to update my version?

Thanks,
Gabriel