Re: Get the newest file in a directory
- From: "Jasper St. Pierre" <jstpierre mecheye net>
- To: Stefano Ciancio <s ciancio gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Get the newest file in a directory
- Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 12:01:55 -0500
You need at least GLib 2.31.0 to have that.
On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Stefano Ciancio <s ciancio gmail com> wrote:
> Sorry, I have responded in wrong thread.
> It show the following error:
> Too few arguments to method Gio.get_modification_time expected 1 got 0
> On 02/02/2012 05:43 PM, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
>> g_file_info_get_modification_time is marked as (out caller-allocates).
>> So you would use:
>> let infoTimeVal = info.get_modification_time();
> gnome-shell-list mailing list
> gnome-shell-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev