Re: two considerations regarding Tweak Tool and Extensions

El mié, 01-02-2012 a las 16:49 -0500, D.H. Bahr escribió:
> Hello everyone. First of all: great work on GNOME 3!!
>
> I just have a couple of questions rounding my mind for a while now.
>
>  - Why is Gnome Tweak Tool not a panel within Gnome Control Center
> instead of a standalone application?
> Shell Extensions in order to sort the extensions view on Tweak Tool??
>
> * Different extensions within the same Package probably shouldn't
> provide similar functionalities, I think.
>

> Best regards,

Oh yeah, another thing:

The «Removable Devices» section in the message tray, IMHO, should not
display devices listed on «/etc/fstab», or should it? Right now I
believe it shows every device not mounted directly on «/».

Am I wrong??

Best regards,

--

                                                         Sw.E. D.H. Bahr
                                         Nova Desktop Development Leader

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com