Re: Problem with gnome-shell-extension-prefs on GNOME 3.4.2

Hello:

I downloaded the tar ball for 3.4.2 and re-installed it onto the Suse
rc2 install.  It core dumps as before.  I think it is the distro's
problem.  It was a lot of trouble to figure out all the development
packages needed on Suse.  I have not used Suse in years.  I have a
Fedora 17 system that I will try to bring up to 3.4.2 and see what
happens.  It all depends on the dependencies.

Norman