How to de-register a dbus service

hi,

I am using GDBus in my gnome extension. I am exporting a dbus service using :

const Agent = new Lang.Class({
    Name: 'Agent',
    _init: function() {
        this._dbusImpl = Gio.DBusExportedObject.wrapJSObject(AgentInterface, this);
this._dbusImpl.export(Gio.DBus.system, AGENT_PATH);
        this.source = null;
    },
});

in extension's enable() function I call
agent = new Agent() which exports the dbus service.

I want to de-register this object in my extension's disable function. I tried deleting the object, but that did not help.

when I enable the extension the 2nd time I get the following error :
Error invoking Gio.export:An object is alreadt exported on the interface net.connman.Agent at /net/connman/Agent.

i looked into gjs's Gio.js module for pointers but couldn't find any.

Thanks,
Alok.