Re: List of installed applications from prefs.js

Hi Amy,

Dunno if this helps, on my system (Mageia2) the best indicator of
installed apps is /usr/share/applications.
In there is a .desktop file defined for each (from the repo) installed
application.

You can enum these with GIO and request a desktopAppInfo from each of
them, the desktopAppIfo contains info on path, icon, name etc...

Success!

--
(o_
//\  Regards, Groeten,