Importing custom modules in Gjs

Hello,

I am starting an App with Gjs and Clutter but I am stacked as I cannot import custom classes in gjs path, from inside the application and not from /usr/bin/gjs

I am trying something like:

const Me = imports.searchPath.unshift('.');
const myConf = Me.conf;

which imports the conf.js file, but then I want to use inside there for example

let black_c = new Clutter.Color( {red:0, blue:0, green:0, alpha:255} );

and I cannot find a way to call this variable from my main.js file.

- alex