about gnome shell notification

Hi All
I hava a question about GNOME SHELL notification DBUS service.
int  /usr/share/gnome-shell/js/ui/notificationDaemon.js file
function GetCapabilities and GetServerInformation are all return a _javascript_ array, but the function's signature are different:
====
{ name: 'GetCapabilities',
                inSignature: '',
                outSignature: 'as'
              },
              { name: 'GetServerInformation',
                inSignature: '',
                outSignature: 'ssss'
              }
====
I wonder how the _javascript_ return value of function GetServerInformation be converted to four string?
Any help would be great appreciated! thanks in advance!
russel

网易Lofter,专注兴趣,分享创作!