Re: Any way to capture keyboard/mouse in an extension?

You can use a keybinding to do something on a key press (except not
yet because Florian needs to review my patch to make keybindings under
extensions). Unfortunately, buttons (which include the scroll wheel,
strangely) aren't covered by the keybinding system.

I wonder if we should extend the keybinding system to set up passive
grabs for buttons or not...