Re: (Very) sweetTooth and Epiphany

On jue, 2011-09-15 at 14:43 +0200, Maciej Marcin Piechotka wrote:
> He mean extentions. Epiphany supports extensions (which corresponds
> roughly to Firefox Add-ons) and plug-ins (which corresponds to Firefox
> plugins). The latter use Netscape API the former are epiphany-specific.

I'm aware of the difference, however I interpreted the question as "does
it work in epiphany". With regards to extensions, I'm not aware of any
work being done on either epiphany/chromium extensions or firefox
add-ons (in fact, one of the reasons for implementing a plugin was to
not require browser-specific extensions).

It's probably possible to re-implement the same functionality in
extensions for people who care enough ...

Florian