Re: Notes looking at sweettooth-plugin

On Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 12:24:18AM -0400, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> wrote:
> > Some review comments reading the code to sweettooth-plugin:

What is/will be the status for GNOME 3.2? I'm writing (together with
others) the release notes and I'd like to say something about this.

even if not for GNOME 3.2, we could put it in the "looking forward"
section (but then really brief)

if it is going to be ready, some screenshots would be nice. Ok to give
me links and so on or tell me how to create screenshots.
--
Regards,
Olav