Re: shell freeze break request
- From: Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com>
- To: Ray Strode <halfline gmail com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-shell-list <gnome-shell-list gnome org>, gnome-doc-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: shell freeze break request
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 17:31:51 +0200
2011/9/6 Ray Strode <halfline gmail com>:
> There are a few bugs that I think would be really worthwhile to get in
> for a better 3.2 login story:
While you are changing strings anyway, could it be possible to include
a patch to fix ambiguous strings in that code? It's really
necessary in many languages, including mine (Polish).
Thanks in advance.
] [Thread Prev