Re: shell freeze break request

(resending because my attachments were too big for the lists)

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> Seeing screenshots would make it much easier to judge the ui impact of
> these. I'm in favour of accepting all three of these, anyway, since
> they address what would otherwise be seen as regressions in going from
> the classical gdm greeter to the shell greeter.
here are two screenshots:

1) showing the power menu and mythical  "Swift Labs" header. You could
also imagine a Fedora logo or whatever there instead (or  the default
of nothing at all)
http://people.gnome.org/~halfline/power.png
2) Showing the very limited UI for fingerprint (or swipe finger).  If
you swipe your finger it logs you in. If you misswipe it doesn't.
http://people.gnome.org/~halfline/fingerprint.png

--Ray