Re: Disliking gnome 3

Am 31.08.2011 20:03, schrieb Sriram Ramkrishna:

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 4:46 AM, Ralph Hofmann <hofmann2004 arcor de> wrote:

I like the idea of _javascript_ based plugins like in Firefox. I think that could become the killer feature of Gnome3. Of course Gnome3 is far from ready now. But is has a lot of potential. Potential discoverable by the user.

The killer feature is GObject and GObject introspection.  We've had that for a number of years, but it is now front and center.

sri

Why GObject and GObject introspection?

I look at it from a user's, you from a developer's perspective.

Ralph