Re: gnome-shell and custom desktop files

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 10:41 AM, Aurélien Naldi
<aurelien naldi gmail com> wrote:
> the WM_CLASS I get is:
> WM_CLASS(STRING) = "sun-awt-X11-XFramePeer", "name-of-the-main-class"
>
> matching on the second name does not work, and if I give the first
> name to my .desktop file, the application does not even get launched

My bad, the name of the desktop file should be in lower case, now the
matching works for me.
Fixing the case problem would be nice (the doc says case does not matter)

It is still not perfect, but at least it work.

Thanks.

--
Aurélien Naldi