Re: Nautilus Up button

(this has nothing to do with the shell: you should use nautilus-list)

have you tried using Alt+Up?

sent from my phone, sorry for the formatting.

On 6 Nov 2011 23:19, "Gabriel" <rossetti gabriel gmail com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am trying to re-enable the "up a level" button on Nuatilus. Before you all tell me to use breadcrumbs, I would like to say that I don't like it and prefer using the "always-use-location-entry" option instead. While I understand that you would want to have chosen a default for most users (remove the "up" button and force breadcrumbs) I believe that if a user chooses to use the "always-use-location-entry" over breadcrumbs then the "up" button should either be enabled too or at least have a separate option of it.

So, can someone please tell me how to re-enable the "up" button or suggest a good Nautilus alternative that has it?

Thank you,
Gabriel