How to move a window to another workspace using the mouse

Hi All,

I was showing Gnome Shell to a Unity defector and he asked me something, how to move a window to another workspace using the mouse, but not the "right-click->move to desktop X" way, something more natural, like dragging the window. i also know it can be done when the activity button is activated, but he was asking about doing it without having to use that.

I realize this will pose problems with the north part of the screen being used to maximize the window, but maybe if the user keeps the mouse against it for more than X seconds it switches to the next desktop? This should pose no problems wuth the south side of the screen. Is there a way to do this already?

Thanks,
Gabriel