Re: Hiding minimized windows from Overview?

> Nice to hear that this workaround works well for you. I don't think
> it's a good solution, though.
Neither do I, I don't want to see those windows at all, not lying in
some less used workspace

> There are some distinct types of applications that users want
> running, but not interact with all the time, and I feel it would make
> sense to have a clean design for visual feedback and interaction for
> each of those types.

Well, the  visual feedback is solved through desktop notfications. The
specs cover pretty much every single case

However I do think there should be a clean design for those windows I
want out of my way, except for some tiny moment through the day

Erick
--
El derecho de expresar nuestros pensamientos tiene algún significado
tan sólo si somos capaces de tener pensamientos propios.