High CPU usage for no reason

Hi Everyone,

I am using gnome-shell and Archlinux on my laptop. Although there are
still some incomplete features (dconf, panel, etc.), I found it a lot
better than I thought before(normal cpu usage and convenience).

However, I found a problem these days. I like to keep my laptop on
over the night (just too lazy to turn if off~~) and when I wake up
these days, I always find that the cpu usage of gnome-shell is around
30% with no reason (normally it is 1-3%).
Does anyone have any idea on this?

Is this a bug?

Yichao

P.S. I've just found out that my mail-notification have broken down
over the night, is this the reason?? (I think this is still a bug even
if this is the reason.)