Re: Apps and Places Menu buttons for gnome shell.

Any way we can get this into the GIT area of the existing extensions?

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Vamsi Krishna Brahmajosyula <vamsikrishna brahmajosyula gmail com> wrote:
Hello all,

I have tried to build a couple of extensions for the shell.

Apps Menu and Places Menu  buttons on the main panel.

feel free to download them from http://pascal.iiit.ac.in/~vamsi/pub/gnome-shell/extensions/

Give a try and let me know if you have liked them or otherwise.

ps: They are by no means a replacement for using 'Overview' to navigate. Personally I have big hopes for what can be done with Overview.

Thanks

Vamsi