Re: more NM patches

On 03/25/2011 02:31 PM, Giovanni Campagna wrote:
> 0001: Isn't this calling _reposition for every frame? Every call to
> _reposition queues a relayout, which in turns result in _allocate, and
> then to queue a _reposition.

No, because if nothing changed, then _reposition will set actor.x and
actor.y to the same values they already had, and ClutterActor will just
optimize that out and not queue another relayout.

> 0003: The fix is consistent with current background-image support, and
> good as a bandaid, until background-position / background-size /
> background-repeat are supported. But I'm not sure it does fix any of the
> sizing bug, given that the font size does not change

Ah... I hadn't noticed that it was correct under the default font
scaling. But anyway, the font size does change if you do Accessibility
-> Large Text. At Large it's a little bit off. At Larger (which you have
to go to the a11y control panel for), it's quite broken.

-- Dan