Re: GNOME Tweak Tool 2.91.92 released

On 19/03/2011 12:43, John Stowers wrote:
On Sat, 2011-03-19 at 12:04 +0100, Stefano Facchini wrote:
I'd like to try this tool, but when I try to build the required
dependency PyGObject I obtain a huge amount of warnings and errors of
this kind:
Make sure you have the latest version of pygobject with introspection
support, and make sure the associated libraries (Gtk, Glib, Gio, GConf)
were too built with introspection support.

If you are building this yourself, make sure you do so in the same
environment you use to build/get gnome-shell (i.e. in jhbuild, against
your dev prefix, on a very recent distro like F15, etc)

This is for GNOME3 and thus requires GNOME3 era dependencies.

John

I'm running archlinux with a gnome 3 environment built with jhbuild. I tried to build pygobject exactly in the same way:

% jhbuild buildone pygobject

Introspection for all the libraries you mentioned is already turned on using jhbuild, isn't it?

Stefano