RFC: Tweaking tool for GNOME3

Hi All,

Over the last few days I tool the opportunity to write a 'power user'
type tweak tool for GNOME3.

https://github.com/nzjrs/gnome-tweak-tool

It requires a recent pygobject build has been tested on a jhbuilt shell,
and Ubuntu Natty.

I understand there is legitimate resistance to such a tool, as offering
multiple customisation options could weaken the design and marketing
message of the new shell. This is why I have not blogged nor posted this
widely. On the other hand, such tools will inevitably appear to fill the
power user niche so why not make the best of. I encourage the shell
developers to take it as a compliment when people express interest in
tweaking gnome-shell; it means they are using it and have not
reflexively stayed with GNOME2 or moved elsewhere.

So I am asking for feedback, both strategic and functional on the tool.
It has a limited set of tweaks so far, but adding new ones is
straightforward (see tweaks/tweak_*.py).

Regards,

John