Default Gnome3 Theme.

I know this is not exactly related to the shell, but it's part of the experience.

The default theme in the the shell has a seamless transition from the GTK theme to the Mutter theme.

However, the mutter theme really lacks any emphasis or highlight. On a multi-screen setup, it's really hard to find which window is active. I find I often assume that it's the top window on the wrong screen. This has the bad effect of making Thunderbird get the characters expected for a terminal, the entry of which performs a plethora of unwanted tasks on my behalf.

I find I don't have this issue with Clearlooks. But I do have this issue on MacOSX. Ubuntu's default theme also manages to get the better of me sometimes. I can't be the only one. Would it not make sense to make the selected window a little more noticeable?

--Pat