Re: Installing on Ubuntu Natty (from PPA)

On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 12:25 +1300, John Stowers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently was curious to check on the state of GNOME3 in Ubuntu Natty,
> using the gnome3 team ppa [1] specifically.

Just to clarify, the code in this PPA is very almost current (2.91.90)
so it might be useful for journalists when reviewing or comparing with
Unity.

That being said, after trying gnome-shell on Fedora Rawhide and the OBS
live CDs, both those distributions have a more integrated and polished
gnome-shell experience.

John