Re: On the use of keyboard

Exactly your proposed key combination should actually work - I'm using it all the time. C-A-{up,down} does the job for me...

Marcel

Am 02.03.2011 03:52, schrieb Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy:
Hi,

I upgraded gnome-shell and found Ctrl-Alt-<left,right>  are now gone.
The automatic workspace is fantastic, I like it. But I'm on laptop
with only touchpad so switching workspace is a bit slower for me. Is
there a plan to put keyboard support back some time?

On the workspace switching, I think C-A-<up,down>  are good ones,
unless you intend to keep the combinations for something else. Then
C-<arrow>  in overview mode for selecting window? Shortcuts for
resizing window to one half of the screen would also be nice.