Re: Virtual Box Desktop Icons.

~/.local/share/applications is the place to put user-local .desktop files

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 12:18 PM, G. Michael Carter <mikey carterfamily ca> wrote:
I created Virtual Box desktop icons by click the menu option in VB.  Of course it's rather useless since Gnome 3 has no desktop.

Is there place I can copy them to in the /home/<myname> area?   or is the only place for Gnome 3 to pick them up in the /usr/share/applications ?