Re: UI guidelines for extensions?

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo gladwell gmail com> wrote:
Hi Guys

I'm writing a Gnome Shell extension for Google Reader.

My recommendation is to ask in #gnome-design to see how you could integrate with GNOME 3 desktop.  We have a lot of other things under the hood especially as it pertains to social networks and stuff.  So instead of approaching it as an application, approach it as a service/feature.  Try it out and see how it works for you?

sri