Re: Combine alt-tab to Ctrl-Alt-Up/Down?

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 3:59 AM, Pete Travis <me petetravis com> wrote:
> If I'm interpreting this correctly,  I agree.  The alt+tab pop-up shows
> applications on all workspaces, and spoils the organization of windows
> across multiple workspaces.  I would prefer to see only the set of windows
> on the current workspace initially, then switch to another workspace as
> needed.

I would not touch current app switcher design, when initiated by
alt-tab (not ctrl-alt-arrow). There are bugs 608946 and 621287 if you
don't like it. What I would like to see is replace the gray box
animation in Ctrl-Alt-arrow with app switcher, allowing fast switching
to workspace _and_ app/window.