Re: Best way for extensions to include external JS files

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 10:48 PM, Tim Cuthbertson <tim gfxmonk net> wrote:
I want to bundle log4javascript with my gnome-shell extension. I
obviously don't want to copy & paste it into my extension.js, so I'm
wondering what the best way to bundle it with my extension is.

I know someone has done this.  I don't remember who it was as I think I saw it as a planet.gnome.org post.  But it's possible to do that but there is some trick involved.  I suggest you search the google for it.

sri