Finding names/denomination of tray icons

Hey everyone.

I'd like to move a specific tray icon out from the tray and onto the top-bar. To do so, I'm using the gnome-shell "icon-manager" extension: https://github.com/MrTheodor/gnome-shell-ext-icon-manager. However, the problem I am having is that when I am editing org.gnome.shell.extensions.icon-manager in dconf-editor, I do not know the name of the icon I wish to move, therefore I cannot move it.

My question: is there a method available in GNOME3/gnome-shell (maybe even the Looking Glass Evaluator?) to list icons currently residing in the tray?

Thank you!