Gnome Shell themes

Hi:

I just read a pst about the changes for Gnome Shell 3.2 and I realized
this is something should be included upstream
Gnome Shell needs a white default theme; right now you just have the
default black theme, and If you're like me using a highly reflective,
bad and old screen that theme will kill you. I manage to install an
extensions that let's me switch theme and find a light theme from a
3rd party and use it but, should n't the user of the Shell have this
possibility right out the box ?

--
Acta est fabula