Little suggestions for Applications Picker

Hello everybody.

There are some days I was thinking about "How explain Gnome-Shell to a
new user" and I have a little idea. Not a genious idea, a little litte
idea but I think it's good.

On the Application picker (to "Activities" overviews), add a little
button "ADD/REMOVE". But only for user with the admin right. If user
click on this, it run the package manager (Gnome PackageKit, Ubuntu
Software Center, etc...).

It's just a shortcut, but I think it will be good for somes users.

I warned you, it's a little little idea, unimpressive. ;)

Good end of Sunday. _o/