Re: I forgot some things

On 01/25/2011 12:31 AM, jerome wrote:
I added on the right, the list of virtual offices in order to drop the
application directly on the desktop you want.

PERRET Jérôme

I'm still looking forward to testing those mock-ups for real (not in the branches yet, I guess). However, just some small suggestions:

1. Would it not be less busy if you used a glowing/bold typeface for the sub-menus/categories rather than the same white-framed text-button ... like the one on the main menu?

2. Would be nice if all the text for the menus didn't exceed the space between the favourites bar and the scroll-bar (just before the workspace bar on the right). I guess that is dependent on the monitor's resolution.

3. Generally, I just can't wait to experience it ... for real. All of it :). Good work Jimmac.