New GNOME Shell features

Hi to all,

Able to build the latest git version of GNOME Shell, one thing I noticed after pressing the super key then typing "nautilus" were the two options being added at the bottom, google and wikipedia (will be shown if you type something in the search box).

Very nice and impressive...

My suggestions:

1. Add the file manager(nautilus) or something that I can be able to search the file system with the thing that I just typed in the search box, as I am the person who always need access to the file manager . 2. Google is a company who provides web services including web search, so it makes sense to rename it to something like "Search the Web", or , "Web Search", or better "Search with Google or Search with Yahoo" if the Shell will detect and determine the user's favorite web search engine. What if my favorite search engine by default in the browser is yahoo?

So far so good...

Keep the fun GNOME Shell...

Kind regards,
Allan Registos