Re: Another jhbuild Error

On Wednesday, 12 January, 2011 12:47 PM, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
After a 'wasted' 33.49MB download from git here is what I get:

Package requirements (libgtop-2.0) were not met:

No package 'libgtop-2.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBGTOP_CFLAGS
and LIBGTOP_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
*** Error during phase configure of gnome-control-center: ########## Error running ./autogen.sh --prefix /home/t2hot/gnome-shell/install --libdir '/home/t2hot/gnome-shell/install/lib64' --disable-static --disable-gtk-doc *** [28/33]

SO, .... I can no longer build gnome-shell.  What is happening?
Errors are not surprising from time to time while the developers are busy with the code. If we have fast connections we can get around and choose option 6 to wipe the directories and start over from the fresh git copy. Anyway, it is always good not to start over if someone from this list knows the fix.