Re: jhbuild error

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Allan E. Registos
<allan registos smpc steniel com ph> wrote:
> CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in po/eu.po

Every now and then I'll see a merge conflict in some package or other.
It makes no sense to me because I'm not actually developing any of
these packages, so I don't understand why a pristine source tree would
have a merge conflict with itself, but invariably I can just choose
option 6, "wipe directory and start over", and after that it's able to
check out and build successfully.

--
http://exolucere.ca