Re: Window controls for GNOME 3
- From: "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>
- To: Robert Park <rbpark exolucere ca>
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Window controls for GNOME 3
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:30:52 -0600
On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 13:23, Robert Park <rbpark exolucere ca>
[-] Window Title [X]
So that's the 'hide to new workspace' button at left, and close button
at right, with title centered. Nice and balanced, eh? What does
Initial reaction is that you've reintroduced a screen element that is analogous to the old workspace switcher applet in the GNOME 2 panel: it can be hit by a user who has no idea what a workspace is and who suddenly finds their window missing without any idea how to get it back.
But maybe with the right level of animation it could be made clear. Not sure.
] [Thread Prev