Re: Cannot start after upgrade

Hi,

after a recent upgrade I can't start gnome-shell anymore. When I try
"gnome-shell --replace" I obtain

Is there anything I can do?

thanks
jhbuild build -afc should do the trick. I had the same error and after
forcing the rebuild everything worked again.
Mmhh... I tried the "jhbuild build -afc" trick but didn't work for me. But I installed a lot of other gnome 3 modules in the same directory, so maybe I should just try to erase and rebuild everything. Since it's a lot of stuff, I just hoped that there could be a quicker way

cheers