dates and frequency of releases on gnome3.org ?

Hi all,
      I do not if this is the right list to ask or not. If not, please
direct me to the right people/team who would be able to shed more
light on the matter.

About couple of days ago I went to gnome3.org and saw the try it link.
http://gnome3.org/tryit.html

Now I really liked it but was confused as to what date the release
happened/happens  is not apparent when downloading it.

Just to take an example to explain what I mean, please look at

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/amd64/jigdo-cd/

While not in the same thing as a gnome release,

As can be seen the dates on which this release is happening, in this
case a daily build of today's date is clearly seen and mentioned. Even
if nothing else the 'freshness' of the content/libraries whatever is
clearly known.

This makes doing feedback easy and the barrier for a user comes down.

Note :- I tried taking all the pre-requisites for GNOME 3.0 but couple
of packages insisted I upgrade to Debian SID and since I am not
looking to be on that atleast in the short-term decided to forgo the
same.

The Live CD/DVD is a good way to learn/know the system as well but
that works only if its 'current' . As of right now , atleast for me
its questionable .

Looking forward for more info.
--
          Regards,