Re: minimize-to-tile would make for a more seamless experience
- From: William Jon McCann <william jon mccann gmail com>
- To: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: minimize-to-tile would make for a more seamless experience
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:23:18 -0500
On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 3:48 AM, Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:
>> ATM I find myself switching to activities overview very often just to
>> find a minimized (or obscured) window. As others have pointed out, this
>> has two disadvantages:
> Wasn't the original design to remove the minimize button alltogether?
> Haven't heard of this in a while though.
I thought we were on track for that but it seems not. I recommend
that everyone make that gconf change to disable min and max buttons
though. I've been using it that way.
] [Thread Prev