Re: Error during build today and yesterday

Il giorno mar, 01/02/2011 , Alessandro Crismani
ha scritto:

> It was fine yesterday, today I get a new error:

I am sorry, I unwillingly pressed Control + Enter and sent the previous
mail without pasting the error output. Here it is:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
tray/na-tray-manager.c: In function `na_tray_manager_manage_screen_x11':
tray/na-tray-manager.c:751:7: error: implicit declaration of function
`gdk_display_add_client_message_filter'

It doesn't seem to be a real error, more a warning, but it still blocks
compilation (is it because gcc is told to treat warnings as error,
right?).

Does anybody have this too?

Cheers, and sorry again for the noise,
Alessandro