Re: Proposal for Workspace Labeling / Tagging

I read your proposal, and I personally think it's a great one.

Being able to name them is quite nice, but most importantly, having
the named one to persist over the session / boot is the really important
so that we keep a base environment.

I usually happen to start my environment by putting all the stuff I need in the corresponding workspaces so that they are set, and I can navigate correctly between them, ... except that I may sometimes clearly not need to have all these applications started. While I still want to keep a basic environment which doesn't change, with the same workspace distribution.

Your proposal just solves most of my current problems with the completely dynamic workspace system.
So +1

Alexandre Kaspar