Re: Time taken for Gnome Shell master commits to appear in working copy when "jhbuild update"ing

Atom feed:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell/atom/?h=master

so running "jhbuild update" updates all git repos from master every time it's run? Just trying to get a clear and thorough understanding of the development workflow before diving in :)

Thanks for responding

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:26 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 09:07:19AM -0500, David Collins wrote:
> I subscribe to the "gnome-shell, branch master commit" feed and am trying
> to understand the gap between when I see a new commit and when it will show
> up in my working copy (say when I run "jhbuild update"). Can anyone explain
> how this works?

Feed? What kind of feed? Which URL?

There are no mirrors, there is no delay. Anything you see on
git.gnome.org should be available via jhbuild/git/etc immediately.
--
Regards,
Olav