Re: Relocatable Dock

You consider installing an extension to be configuration?

OK, when I say configuration, I don't mean installing an extension that puts a workspace manager where ever the author of the extension decided it should go.

I also don't consider configuration editing a database.

I consider configuration having an application where an every day user, can customize something (like theme).

I don't consider having knowledge of JavaScript or understanding a DB schema "configuration".