Re: extensions.gnome.org - Public Alpha Now Available

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
There is no single sign on at the moment. Vinnicus Depizzol's study
mentioned that users would like a single sign on, and I'm all for
integrating with it once it appears.

This seems to be something we could add to "online accounts" I think as a service.

sri

  Jasper