A weird problem with 'font-family'

Hi :)

I'm trying to make some themes for GNOME Shell, I use 'Droid Sans' as a default font. The problem is, when I open ~/.xsession-errors I see hundreds of errors like this: "(gnome-shell:1375): St-WARNING **: Couldn't parse family in font property"

It only happens when I change the font from Cantarell. The weird thing is that the font is applied correctly, so I'm sure I used the right syntax.

Anyway, you can test it yourself by downloading my theme from the link in the sig.(remember to install Droid fonts).

--
deviantART: http://0rAX0.deviantart.com