new extension: search open window titles

I have written a simple new extension that allows open windows to be
searched by title in the overview. I find this very useful for switching
between many terminals or browser windows where they have unique titles.

Some screen shots:

http://www.work.line72.net/2011/08/02/gnome-shell-extension-search-window/gnome-shell-01/
http://www.work.line72.net/2011/08/02/gnome-shell-extension-search-window/gnome-shell-02/
http://www.work.line72.net/2011/08/02/gnome-shell-extension-search-window/gnome-shell-03/

More info:
http://www.work.line72.net/2011/08/02/gnome-shell-extension-search-window/

And of course a download:

http://line72.net/downloads/gnome-shell/gnome-shell-extensions-window-search-0.0.1.zip

There is still a lot that can be done with this extension.  My todo list
consists of:
 - live window previews instead of icons (with a larger preview area)
 - move WINDOWS section to the top above applications
 - Have smarter ordering, either based on best match, most recently
used, or current desktop.
 - translate to other languages

Let me know what you think!

-Marcus